- Paper: A Coarse-Grained Elastic Network Atom Contact Model and Its Use in the Simulation of Protein Dynamics and the Prediction of the Effect of Mutations.
- Protocol: Applications of Normal Mode Analysis Methods in Computational Protein Design.
GPL(according to protocol paper)
- CONCOORD - CONCOORD is a method to generate protein conformations around a known structure based on geometric restrictions.
- tCONCOORD - tCONCOORD predicts protein conformational flexibility based on geometrical considerations.
- Protein Dynamics : From Structure to Function - Description of CONCOORD and tCONCOORD.