- 2019 BEAT PD Dream Challenge (predict Parkonson's disease from sensor data).
- XTX Challenge (predict stock market tick data)
- Download data using
- Includes data from TCGA, ICGC and manual curation.
- Collects benign variants from many research studies.
- Paper: Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humans
"Here we describe the joint variant calling and analysis of high-quality variant calls across 60,706 human exomes, assembled by the Exome Aggregation Consortium."
- TCGA and other data.
- Download data using
- Download data from portal.
T-cell receptor repertoires
- VDJdb - VDJdb: a curated database of T-cell receptor sequences with known antigen specificity. [paper]
- BioGrid — Protein-protein interaction data collected from multiple sources.
- Mentha — Mentha is a database of protein-protein interactions. Mentha combines data from several databases in the IMEx consortium and converts gene names to UniProt identifiers.
- STRING — Protein-protein interaction network, with every interaction assigned a probability score based on difference evidence channels.
- HuRI — The Human Reference Protein Interactome Mapping Project. Genome-wide screening of pairwise interactions using yeast two-hybrid.
Protein-small molecule interaction
- STITCH — Protein-small molecule interaction data integrated from multiple sources and assigned a probability score.
- DISEASES - Disease-gene associations mined from the literature.
- DisGeNet - Uses USMLE identifiers with mapping to DO and HPO.
DECIPHER- Development Disorder Genotype – Phenotype Database (DDG2P) – a curated list of genes reported to be associated with developmental disorders, compiled by clinicians as part of the DDD study to facilitate clinical feedback of likely causal variants.
- Matchmaker Exchange
- Genomic discovery through the exchange of phenotypic and genotypic profiles - The Matchmaker Exchange: A Platform for Rare Disease Gene Discovery ( http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/humu.22858/full)
- Uberon - An integrated cross-species ontology covering anatomical structures in animals.
Exploring human genes:
- For "Category", can use e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_proteins or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Genes_on_human_chromosome_13.
- For "Wikilings", can use e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_protein-coding_genes_1